From my time at Fuse Labs - Microsoft Research. Calendar.help is an addition to Microsoft's Cortana offering. This blend of AI and human worker schedules meetings for multiple attendees by CCing firstname.lastname@example.org with a request in your own words.
- Contributed to the production release of the calendar.help public service.
- Developed back-end using DocumentDB, Azure SQL and Azure search.
- Designed and developed administrator console using angular2/ typescript/ razor.
- Created several custom angular 2 components.
- Developed overall front-end architecture with Angular2 and Typescript
- Developed instrumentation for workflow engine
- Created several data denormalization stored procedures for use with PowerBI and Excel
- Implemented several administration web pages in React, Angular 1.x and Angular 2 then presented all options to the dev team to allow the team to choose the best framework.
- Recommended and implemented several gulp tasks as automated build steps in Visual Studio 2015.